Monday, July 4, 2011

Samsung S5830EUBLK Galaxy Ace Android Powered Smartphone with 5MP Camera, Touch Screen, Wi-Fi - Unlocked Phone - No Warranty - Black

After extensive research on the Internet about new phones, I decided to change my Nokia 5800 a great phone based on Android. Galaxy Ace was the best cost-benefit analysis. Great challenge for me to change my operating system Symbian, because the use is really stable and well done. Comparing the experience with Symbian and Nokia phones reference, switching to Android is impressive. You can feel the difference, because the best hardware available ... 800 MHz processor and 277MB RAM. Therefore, OS and processor to make a big difference.

It looks great, big screen (rapid, sensitive), lightweight, fast ... very quickly, with thousands of ants Android Market applications, many of them free.

Only one big problem: the battery life. I've been trying to configure for the best battery performance, but ... so far no more than a day at random using the wifi to sync and use the web. For me, there is a big problem because I use to work near my office, so I have a chance to recharge during the day with ease, but for people who work without a strong power output, and forced to use the data connection all the time, this phone will be a problem. . That's why I'm not giving 5 stars, but could be a nightmare for other phone users. That problem is suppouse be improved with the new firmware gingerbread, I'm hoping (Samsung announced a few days).

If you get this phone, charge the battery for the first time at leas 12 hours. No matter if the phone announce full charge, this item makes a big difference to the life of the battery. For some reason, even with full load on the screen active, the battery charge and continues to receive increased use of the battery.

I'm impressed with how easy it is syncing with Google software: calendar, Gmail, Docs, etc. and also with Facebook and Tweeter for contact information.

Very nice and powerful phone.

No comments: