Saturday, October 1, 2011

VideoSecu CCTV Security Camera 1/3" SONY CCD Outdoor Indoor Weatherproof Day Night Vision IR Infrared Free Power Supply BUH

I bought one of these cameras to replace a faulty camera. I needed two, but decided to order one to try. I see someone review this camera and gave it two stars complaint resolution. And 'the resolution is 420. I was very satisfied with the quality of the image. I am using my camera on the outside of my house. The picture quality is good day and night. I have several other 420 line cameras, and the image of this camera is the best of everything you own. Although I do not need a mountain, the mountain that was added is a good quality support. I will be ordering another one of these today to replace my camera the other bad.

Videosecu I bought in the past, and even talked to them on the phone a couple of years ago when they were doing business on Ebay, and customer service has always been excellent.

Read More...

No comments: