Monday, June 27, 2011

Bead Charms Bracelet

I bought these for my bracelet Pandora accounts and they fit perfectly. It blends well with the original Pandora charms and can be easily taken by one of the originals.

The colors are exactly as shown and are also a very good quality.

I will definitely buy other spells from this seller.

Zable(tm) Sterling Silver Live/love/laugh Bead
This charm is a gift and the feedback I received from the receivers is all good. Simply fit your personality and is a great addition to your bracelette. It was delivered on time and as promised in a beautiful gift box. I'm definitely going to finejewelers again. They have a variety of charms and their service was great!

Mother Daughter Bead Charms Compatible with European Bracelet
I received the day after ordering charm! Shipping very fast, and I was very pleased with the product! It looks as pictured and I know my mom will love it too! The seller even sent a free charm as a gift, even though the gift is not something I would like to take my bracelet permanently, it was still nice to receive! The item ordered came in a gift box too. No doubt to the seller. :)

No comments: