Monday, June 27, 2011

hunter boot

I was in love with these shoes as soon as I saw them online at the same time, I had my skeptical that may not seem like your photo. Well I was wrong. First of all this are the styles of boots, second is light wieght (I hate heavy boots) and, finally, who can forget the red laces.

Chooka Womens Signature Solid Rain Boot
I love these boots.

I decided to buy 8 to even though I am a 8.5 for non-slip, and do not sell half sizes. They are a little tight, but are made of soft rubber enough that the difference does not really bother me. They look stylish, are the environment and are well made. They are comfortable to wear on long walks.

On the downside, however, the friction of natural rubber with ease. I wear bright marks when he accidentally let the tip of my shoe is rubbing against a concrete staircase that was rising. That faded a bit since then, only bothers me a little, and is hardly noticeable.

Tall Welly Boot
Very good quality. The only thing that surprised me was that I had to pay much more than I expected Costume (delivery to France).

No comments: