Sunday, June 26, 2011

wings costumes

I bought two sets of these wings of a short play. The guys who had five years of age, and the wings looked wonderful! They are made of real feathers and are just beautiful. Since the children were young, I had to loop the elastic around the neck (and shoulders) to follow, but it worked very well. I could not recommend these enough wings for the price - an excellent buy. The size is suitable for adults and children (if you're creative with elastic for children!).

Childrens White Feather Angel Wings
Absdolutely beauty and "life like!" They look like what I imagined the wings of a cherub as! I ordered these for my granddaughter's program of Christmas and will be perfect. They are small enough for little chilren, not overwhelming like big wings would be. The straps are a little long, but can be easily remedied. They are an exceptional value at $ 6! I ordered a second set of his cousin in order to be perfect little angels in chorus! If you need a total look, I suggest looking at the angel halo of feathers in this collection. It is adorable too!

Pink & Hotpink 4 Piece Flower Fairy Princess Costume Set. Includes Tutu, Wings, Wand And Flower Halo
Bought this product for my daughter when she announced she wanted to be a Butterfly Princess Halloween. The tutu and wings were particularly cute. Worth the cost of those two elements alone.

No comments: